Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Angelina Jolie Rocks the 1920s in "The Changeling"


There are few people alive as glamorous as Angelina, no doubt about it. Currently filming Clint Eastwood's latest, The Changeling, Angelina looks divine in a 1920s coat, mary janes, and cloche hat. Who knew she could look devastating in a short marcel wave bob and stockings we'd nowadays assign to granny land!

The pic is about a mother whose son is kidnapped, then returned, but she is convinced the returned boy is not her child... I'm so there!



Related Posts:
Angelina Jolie and Shiloh Shop FAO Schwarz
Old Hollywood Glamour: Metallic Silk Evening Coat
Cutest 1930s-Inspired Fall Coat EVER!
Fall 2007 T-Strap Shoes - 1930's Glamour Revisited
Giant Post of Luscious, Affordable Mary Jane Pumps

Technorati tags: | |
 

6 comments:

Libertygirl said...

I don't know whether I want her, to be her or just want her outfit! xx

Lady N said...

I saw her on ET with this outfit - I really like that look on her, she really fits in with that time period. I love that coat she's wearing!

G.G. said...

Libertygirl, I'm right there with you! She's a movie star in the old sense of the word.

Lady N, I could murder myself. I had an authentic 1920s coat which looked very much like this one, except in black. Two years ago I donated it to a theatre, thinking, "Oh, when am I gonna get a chance to wear it." It's all I've been able to think about for a week now!

Holly Ann said...

i absolutely LOVE this look on her.

Lady N said...

gg - OMG! I would be freaking out too!

G.G. said...

Yeah, talk about self-loathing - if I had sold it on eBay and I knew someone else was getting wear out of it, I wouldn't be quite so grumpy, but I know it's just been sitting in their costume closet except for one show.