Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oscar de la Renta Spring/Summer 2008 Runway

Oscar, Oscar! We expect classic elegance from Oscar de la Renta, and time and again he delivers.


If I were the betting type, I'd bet that right now Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett are having a battle over which of them gets to wear the gold dress to the 2008 Oscars. My money is on Cate. We'll wait and see who wins.

Oscar de la Renta shoes in this show featured snake and metallics, as well as a few lovely white pairs, sure to be bridal favorites. And how about that scarlet python sandal? It's downright decadent!



The handbags also were to die for. The blue python will haunt my dreams.








I wasn't crazy about some of the "ethnic" fashions (dresses nor accessories), nor did I think the brown & black combos necessarily worked for spring, yet even those fashions were tasteful. There was only one "HUH?!" moment in the show for me:



Seriously. What is with that HAT?


Oscar de la Renta Colors:


Score: I liked 66 out of 67, so Oscar is in the lead so far with 98.5%.

To view the complete collection, visit Style.com, where all of the above images originate.
 

1 comment:

Poker Age said...

It is rather valuable information