Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jennifer Garner on Late Show with David Letterman in Green 1950s Dress

I've no special reason for posting this, but I just love Jennifer Garner. She did the Late Show with David Letterman last night, dressed in a gorgeous emerald green 1950's sheath dress with cap sleeves and a square neckline. The color was great on her, and her hair and shoes were perfect. She gets an A+ for style.



 


Related Posts:
Jennifer Garner in a Couture Little Black Dress in Paris
Get Jennifer Garner's Letterman Dress Lookalike

All images WireImage.com
 

5 comments:

Lady N said...

She looks great. I love dresses with sleeves - very ladylike.

glamour girly said...

Oh, I am a big Jennifer Garner fan,too, and this dress is fabulous!

hugs,
gg

G.G. said...

Yeah, I couldn't find who the designer is -- if anyone knows, holler. Would love to add this to my wardrobe.

muebles en madrid said...

The chap is absolutely just, and there is no question.

www.santa-cruz-3d.com said...

Goodness, there's so much effective information here!