Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall Leather Ankle Boots & Booties Under $100

This being Glam Shoe Week here at the Glam Guide, you just know I'll be regaling you with Glam Boots from Louboutin, Gucci, etc. But first, I thought I'd make a post of booties that won't break the bank or vex the wallet overly much. It is actually possible to garb your tootsies in leather boots for under $100. The following boots are all leather, suede, and patent leather (although some have synthetic interior lining). Some of these were originally lots more, but I hunted all the major online stores and found some amazing sales. Many of these come in other colors as well (black, gray, brown, blue), so click away on the pics to go to the source.

 
$49.89 Jessica Simpson "Pami"
Endless.com


$54.99 Rampage "Ego"
Shoes.com


$77.99 Kenzie "Whipped"
Shoes.com


$79.79 Steven by Steve Madden "Lipstik"
Endless


$79.95 Bandolino "Cecilea"
Endless.com


$79.99 Naturalizer "Ganges"
Shoes.com


$85.99 Steve Madden "Trishia"
Shoes.com

icon
$88.95 Me Too "Ramira"
Nordstrom


$89 Bandolino "Barina"
Piperlime

icon
$89 Style & Co. "Elia"
Macy's

icon
$89.95 Franco Sarto "Artista"
Onlineshoes.com

icon
$89.95 Report "Celeste"
Nordstrom

icon
$89.95 Clarks "Toni"
Onlineshoes.com


$89.99 Calvin Klein "Pam"
Shoes.com


$90.89 Nine West "Lapaz"
Endless.com

icon
$94.95 Jeffrey Campbell "Mabel"
Nordstrom


$98.95 Nine West "Packrat"
Endless.com


$98.95 Nine West "Joydon"
Endless.com


$73.99 NaNa "Helga"
Shoes.com


$99 Bandolino "Claudie"
Piperlime


$99 Nine West "Taglia"
Piperlime


$99 Franco Sarto "Pension"
Piperlime


$100 Bobbi Blu "Factory"
Piperlime
 


Related Posts:
Fall 2007 T-Strap Shoes - 1930's Glamour Revisited
Fall 2007 Glam Shoe Guide Part I: Pumps (Heels)
Giant Post of Luscious, Affordable Mary Jane Pumps
 

7 comments:

glamour girly said...

Oh, I like those "whipped" ones by Kenzies, as well as the "Mabel" ones and the last "Factory" ones. SO cute!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! I've been waiting all summer for boot season! Looking at some of these booties makes me feel like I'm back in the eighties...a little girl in the eighties, lol.

Ms. Mills

Thanks for checking on me.

Clotheshorse said...

Super cute boots!

Lady N said...

Wow - this is a great post. I'm on the hunt for some ankle boots - I'm soo excited for them this fall. I really like the the Nine West boot.

G.G. said...

Thanks gals :) I tried to pick a little bit for every taste, since I found a billion of them for a good price. It's always fascinating to hear which ones people like best, so I appreciate the comments. My favorites here would have to be either the NaNa "Helga" or the Bobbi Blu "Factory" I think. Working on the $$$ booties post, so stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

I heart booties. love them! thanks for posting.
-Brittany.

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..