Sunday, August 26, 2007

TV Goodness on DVD - Ugly Betty

I must have been the only person on the planet who had never seen a single episode of Ugly Betty last year. What a fool I've been! I just finished watching the first 4 episodes on DVD, and I'm totally hooked. I love it! It's funny, warm, intelligent, and on the money. I love a show that can make me both laugh and cry without making me feel manipulated. I can't wait for the next season to begin. Did you know there's a new episode preview this coming Thursday, August 30 @ 8/7C? I'm gonna watch Betty every unoccupied moment of the day until then to be sure to have finished season 1.

Speaking of great shows on DVD, if you somehow missed Heroes, do yourself a big favor and either rent or buy the first season, which is coming out on Tuesday. It's a fantastic show (and who can resist all that Milo Ventimiglia goodness?). My friend Kitty gave me the "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" T-shirt as a presie... a real cute-boy-magnet, let me tell you :P

Milo Ventimiglia and Masi Oka holding the "Cheerleader" T-shirt


No comments: