Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Princess and the Pea


In case anyone had any doubts, I'm a bit of a princess. None the more so when I have to sleep in a bed other than my own. I'm in Los Angeles at the moment shooting a film, and though the accommodations are great, they're not home. I miss Glam Pooch, Glam Boy, and my Tiffany Blue bedroom. And just then, SmartBargains saved the day. They emailed me about an offer they have on... wait for it... 1000 thread-count sateen sheet sets! And one of the colors is so close to my bedroom! They should be here in a few days and then maybe I'll sleep better. Yes, go ahead and say it. Spoiled! Yeah, I guess I am. *blush*

icon

SmartBargains.com

SmartBargains.com

2 comments:

LADY said...

You saved me! I was just whining to my mother that I needed fancy new sheets! YAY! Oooh...film. You have to email all the details!

G.G. said...

Oh I'm so glad! Can you picture it, 1000 thread count! Wickedly pleased!