Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Juicy Couture Online Trunk Show at Nordstrom

Did you check it out yet? I was pleasantly surprised! These are the two pieces I'm thinking of getting:


$498 Lantern Sleeve Pea Coat
 
$298 Sequin Tank Dress

I love the geometric pattern of the coat, and I'm always a fan of the black & white combo. The dress I like for the silver and for the simplicity. It could be dressed up or dressed down so easily. I'm also thinking about the yummy red Juicy bag... you know, since I haven't got that many handbags :P
 

4 comments:

Tru said...

is it just me or does that model remind you of edie sedwick

The Stiletto Effect said...

cute coat!
***
Su

alexgirl said...

Oh, both of those are so cute! I'd be nervous that the coat would clash with too many outfits, but it is tres adorable. And I LOVE the dress.

Thanks for commenting on my wedding dress, too!

G.G. said...

Tru - yeah, now that you say it I see can see that!

Hey Su, LTNS :)

Alex - True. Your wedding dress is gorgeous, how could I not love it :)