Monday, August 6, 2007

Glam Steal of the Day: White Bell Sleeve Mini

Yesterday I was out shopping when, believe it or not, I saw a HALLOWEEN display at a store. It's the beginning of August! It's over 80 degrees! I refuse to let the "Back to School" campaigns and other fall shopping get me down. As far as I'm concerned, at least here, there's still several weeks of summer left.

This dress is perfect to chase those "OMG the summer is over" fears away. It works adorably as a mini with tan legs, and transitions nicely into the fall as a tunic with jeans and boots in late September (the old "no white after Labor Day" rule has long been dead).

The crochet lace detailing is exquisite and the 100% cotton promises breathability and long wear. At $49.99 the price is right as well. I can't wait for it to arrive! Oh, remember that 100% cotton shrinks 5-10%, so order one size up from what the merchant's size chart says just to be sure :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

where can i buy this!?!? :D