Thursday, August 9, 2007

Glam Find: Theory Oberon Leather Jacket

I'm working on a Fall 2007 jackets post, but until then I couldn't wait to let you know about this one:


Theory Oberon Leather Jacket
    $885 Shopbop.com

This gorgeous jacket is crinkled patent leather made in Italy. It has a three-button closure and 3/4 length sleeves. It will sell out in record time I think, judging by the fact that another very similar leather jacket sold out on Shopbop just this week, before I got to tell you about it. I wasn't taking chances with this one, because if this hits the spot for you as it does for me, there's no time to waste.
 

3 comments:

Tru said...

too shiny for me but I see the appeal

G.G. said...

Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone. I love glossy leather myself :)

Women Leather Skirts said...

Nice post. Keep it up.


Buy Leather Jackets,
Men Leather Pants