Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Fall $50,000 Fantasy Shopping Spree

The Glam Girls at Fashiontribes.com went on a $500,000 Shopping Spree. I was inspired by them to go on a fantasy spree of my own, though at 1/10 the cost. My shopping spree totals $49,799. I figure the remaining $201 would go into buying lattes and croissants to keep my strength up :) Without further ado, here is what $50K buys in Fall 2007:


Jackets and Slacks

Oscar de la Renta
$2,990 Embroidered Jacket
$890 Wool Pants
Bergdorf Goodman

Armani Collezioni
$2,170 Silk Jacket & Collar
$625 Wide-Leg Pants
Bergdorf Goodman


Office / Workwear

Chloé
Wool/Mohair Dress
$2,080 Saks

Ralph Lauren Black Label
Blouse & Pencil Skirt
$1,296 Neiman Marcus


Shoes

Rene Caovilla
Crystal Snake Sandal
$650 Vivre

Bruno Frisoni
Stiletto Patent Sandal
$595 Vivre

Sergio Rossi
Classic Snake Pump
$645 Vivre

Dolce & Gabbana
Metal-Detail Leather Pump
$695 Bergdorf Goodman

Manolo Blahnik
Red Stitched Pump
$645 Bergdorf Goodman

Christian Louboutin
La Donna Mary Jane
$600 Bergdorf Goodman


Little Black Dresses

Oscar de la Renta
Pleated Sleeveless Dress
$3,250 Bergdorf Goodman

Narciso Rodriguez
Rope Silk Dress
$3,265 Bergdorf Goodman


Evening Dresses

Carmen Marc Valvo
$3,190 Bergdorf Goodman


Badgley Mischka Platinum Label
$795 Neiman Marcus

Handbags


Versace
Stamped Croco Diva Bag
$2,378 Saks Fifth Avenue

CELINE
Satin Shoulder Bag
$1,036 Bluefly

Celestina
Crocodile Envelope Clutch
$1,750 Vivre

Salvatore Ferragamo
"Mistico" Calfskin Bag
$2,150 Neiman Marcus


Sweaters

Oscar de la Renta
Knit Sweater
$1,090 Bergdorf Goodman

Republic
Open-Front Cardigan & Tank
$400 Neiman Marcus


Boots

Christian Louboutin
Pretty Woman Suede Boots
$1,295 NET-A-PORTER

Gucci
Dahlia High Heel Platform
$1,595 Bergdorf Goodman

Coats

Chloé
Alpaca Coat
$3,085 Bergdorf Goodman

Giorgio Armani
Metallic Shawl-Collar Jacket
$3,741 Neiman Marcus


Jackets

Burberry
Beanley Jacket
$950 Neiman Marcus

Lafayette 148 New York
Patent Leather Jacket
$998 Neiman Marcus


Jewelry

Judith Ripka
Berge Link Chain and
Oval Loopty Loo Enhancer
$1,300 Neiman Marcus
Shaesby
Link Necklace
$1,815 Neiman Marcus


Jose and Maria Barrera
Hammered Gunmetal Cuff
$390 Neiman Marcus
David Yurman
Pavé Buckle Ring
$1,400


Related Posts:
Fall 2007 Ready-to-Wear Fashion: Part I - Colors
Fall 2007 Ready-to-Wear Fashion, Part II: Old Hollywood
Hello, Lover! The Fall 2007 Manolo Blahniks Slay Me!
Hello, Lover! Sorry Manolo, I Mean Sergio Rossi
René Caovilla Shoes: The Ultimate in Luxury
 

14 comments:

emsie said...

wouldn't we all love to go on a huge shopping spree?? if only..

thanks for the comments

x

G.G. said...

Yes, we should all have that chance :)

Robin said...

Oh, I love the Oscar dress...

LADY said...

We basically picked exactly the same things. Hilarious.

.m. said...

i absolutely LURVE everthing in this post especially the shoes.

G.G. said...

Robin - yeah, it's so Audrey!

Lady - that's cause we're fashion twins :)

.M. thanks! I don't know what to do with myself and shoes. I've asked Glam Boy to build me a whole shoe wall in the closet, but we'll see :)

LADY said...

I meant I would have picked exactly the same things in a fantasy shopping spree...

I clearly do not have a grasp on making sentences that are at all what I mean for them to say tonight....

(and that there sentence is a fine example. you get my point.)

G.G. said...

Lady - Whew, cause for a while there I thought you meant you had suddenly come to an extra 50k and had actually PURCHASED all that look, in which case I would have been forced to resent you a little bit :P

G.G. said...

I can't make a sentence either it should have said "all that loot" not "look". LOL. Tired Glam Gals are silly Glam Gals :D

Kat said...

That chloe dress is so gorgeous and oh my god, I am in love with the Oscar De la Renta pleated LBD, so Audrey! That black cluch is yum too!

Katie Rosemary said...

I also adore the Oscar dress, so simple yet utterly beautiful!

Libertygirl said...

Hmm. We appear to have very similar taste! xx

Jillian said...

great taste..finally, a blogger with class ;)

Graham said...

You can see the difference between cheap and expensive clothing but can it be justified.
Graham