Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Diane Von Furstenberg Ponte di Roma Coat Dress


$398 NET-A-PORTER

I'm sure it's happened to everyone. One piece of clothing you saw just in passing becomes an outright obsession and you can't stop thinking about it. It happened to me with this DVF. I'm not in the market for another black dress right now. As I was telling one Glam Girl, my focus needs to be on tops (shirts, blouses, sweaters) as well as slacks this fall. I have a closet full of dresses and skirts and no tops (of course I'm exaggerating, but it feels like it). And yet, and yet. I have this beautiful coat dress open in a browser tab for the past 24 hrs and I can't make myself close it. I don't know if it's love or lust, but I feel an overwhelming urge to have this. What should I do? Permission to buy or serious fashion intervention requested.

4 comments:

Libertygirl said...

I thought I was bored senseless by DvF wrap dresses, but this I love, love, love. Roll on NY FW and my press discount!

G.G. said...

I know, it's nothing new and yet there's just something about this one. Envying your FW discount enormously :)

LADY said...

Oh you need that. No question.

Clotheshorse said...

That DVF dress is amazing and belongs in your closet!