Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shopping the OnlineShoes Clearance Shoe Sale

I don't know if I could pull these off, but I think they are adorable! Wizard of Oz slippers, without the ruby color (except of course the red soles). I'm gonna think about these for a few days before buying, since I'm just not sure if they would look cool or silly on me — I might not have been born cool enough :P


Clearance July 2007
Other Picks:
iconicon
iconicon

They also carry handbags, so you may want to check the handbag clearance at the same time, since shipping is free.
 

6 comments:

LADY said...

Hmmm. I think I need those black ruby slippers!

G.G. said...

I just totally KNEW it! I thought to myself "Lady is probably the only person whom I know who is cool enough" - OMG when we get together for pom-martinis you have to wear them!

LADY said...

So when are we going to have these martinis? Are you in town in the coming weeks? I have a birthday coming up which will definitely involve martinis....but I am free before then too! How about this weekend? I need to go somewhere to show off my new highlights! And my Nine West steal. :-P

G.G. said...

OMG don't tell me you're a Leo too!! I would have been available this weekend, but a close friend's mom passed away today and I'll be with her all weekend :( Then, the weekend after that I'm going to another friend's vacation house and then Glam Boy has some sort of birthday surprise thing planned (knowing him it's going to include travel - the man has no sense!)... and then I'm off to LA for a few weeks for a job. LOL, How's your September look? :P

LADY said...

You are as busy as me! If your birthday is around August 2nd then I think we might be twins seperated at birth. :-)

I'll email you contact info and somehow we shall make it happen.

G.G. said...

Okay, diff date, whew! I was beginning to think we WERE :P Yeah, please do and we'll find a date that works for you, me, and Model Citizen!