Sunday, July 22, 2007

Going Dress-Shopping at the Pink Mascara Sale

There's only one week left to shop the Sale at Pink Mascara. Savings up to 70% off. They have some great buys.

I'm contemplating getting this Lotta Stensson Little Black Dress because A) ruffles are hot this fall, B) the 1920s are as well, and C) because to me it looks very Sarah Jessica Parker / Sex and the City, D) It's 50% off, so only $132 now. I think I could get a lot of wear out of it.

On more of a bummer note, I waited for the price to fall on these Marc Jacobs buckle pumps the whole summer and now it has, but now they no longer have my size. Grrr! Maybe one of you is more fortunate. They're down to $212.50.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Pump w/ Buckle

Anyway, there's a lot on sale, but you have to kind of wade through it to find the gems, but they are there. If you do find something you like, don't forget to use the free shipping code:

Free Shipping at Pink Mascara


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

those mj shoes and that little black dress is to die for!