Saturday, June 16, 2007

Who Loves TJ Maxx?

I do! I made my way to TJ's today to see if there were any steals there—sometimes you find absolutely nothing and other times...

$96 for this gorgeous white HYPE Copacabana Satchel (orig. $198). I also bought a pair of black sandals with an enameled thingamajig (sorry, they didn't come out in the photo) and these red polka dot espadrilles for $20. There were also several pairs of really cute ballerina pumps, which I might go back for. Didn't have time to check out the clothes.

I went to the one on Avenue of the Americas, but to find a store near you, use the TJ Maxx Store Locator.

Related stories:
All That Glitters: Bejeweled Summer Shoes
Espadrilles: Perfect for the Beach
Sizzling Summer Bags


LADY said...

That satchel is fantastic! I have never been to a TJ Maxx before - I had no idea what I was missing.

-S said...

i normally don't like white bags, but i LOVE that one.

G.G. said...

I just wonder how long it'll stay white - I'm a terrible klutz sometimes!