Friday, June 1, 2007

The Starter Wife: Get Debra Messing's Look

The Starter Wife just began on USA Networks. It's a bit "Lifetime Television for Women" to be sure, but it's breezy watching on a summer night, and the clothes are fabulous. Below, tips on how to get Debra Messing's (or Molly's) party look.

The Party Outfit

Luxe Version

Red Prada skirt

White Sleeveless Blouse
Robert Rodriguez

Black Cummerbund Belt
Fashion Focus
South Sea Pearls
$3,995.00 (-15%)
1 Ct. Diamond Studs
$1995 (-15%)

Budget Version

Red Vicki Wayne Skirt
Sleeveless Shirt
Nine West

Black Cummerbund Belt
Fashion Focus
Pearls with Silver
$75.00 (-15%)
Cubic Zirconia
$230 Macy'

Clothing Coupons:

$10 off Purchases of $100 or more, Ice, jewelry, diamonds, ring, rings, necklace, necklaces, pendant, pendants, discount, sale

Related Posts:

Makeup Secrets of Debra Messing (The Starter Wife)
The Starter Wife: More Knockoff Style
The Starter Wife: Knock off Debra Messing's Look
The Starter Wife: Hour 3 Clothes Disappoint
Get Your Starter Wife "Wife Goes On" Tank!

Technorati tags:


v. spinster said...

I wouldn't count on it, although the beach guy is pretty cute. On a side note, can I just say wow, your site is a fountain of information on fashion, awesome. :)

G.G. said...

Thanks V. Spinster! I liked yours very much as well :)

We'll see what happens. I'm going back for the clothes and the soap opera next week. The writing is shaky at times, but Messing does a surprisingly solid job.

Ms. Nell Carter said...

Messing is definitely keeping me interested. She plays the part so well. Hey, do you think you can find out where I can find a knockoff of that dress she wore for her date with Lou. I'm thinking if anyone can find it it's

G.G. said...

I'll try, thanks for the vote of confidence, lol. I'm also trying to find knockoffs of her black and white sunglasses. If anyone has leads, I'd love to hear!

G.G. said...

They sold off the prada skirt - when I went to buy it, it was no longer there! Argh!