Monday, June 4, 2007

I'm in Love with my Handbag!

Dahhlings! Remember the posting on handbags about a week ago? I lusted after the Fendi and the Nuovedive (ok, fine, I admit, I wanted them all), but I ended up buying the Roccobarocco through Forzieri:

Pink & Copper Double Handle
Woven Baguette Bag

It came on Saturday in a beautiful box complete with a note from Forzieri, tissue paper, and a breathable storage bag inside a plastic storage bag, so this purse will live forever. The picture does not do it justice, or tell the whole story. It comes with a fabulous gold chain so it works as a shoulder bag as well. I was worried that it might be a bit too much with the pink and the silver and the gold, but it's not. It is Divinely Glam! The closest thing I can equate it to is one of those precious enamelled Fabergé eggs the Russian czars so prized. It is bijou, it is like the most gorgeous piece of jewelry turned into the most amazing handbag ever. I cradled it to my chest, murmuring "I love you, I love you," and then I immediately had to go over to my best friend's house to show her. Oh darlings, I hope you get to experience such Purse Bliss sometime soon!

If you want one (honestly, don't get one, I want to be the only one who has it, and the envy of the world!), use Coupon Code  68D580 to get $10 Off all Orders Over $125 at Forzieri.

I'm going to put my new beloved on my nightstand and watch my precious until I fall asleep. I sound crazy? Naah, if you've ever lost your heart to a bag, you know exactly how I feel right now.


Hollywood Mama said...

That's an awesome bag girl... dont tell me you have it i absolutely adore it!

Elle said...

I know exaclty how you feel! And that is ONE! HOT! BAG!!

and btw...LOVED The Starter Wife! I can't wait for the next episode! I wish it was a series!!

G.G. said...

Thanks Gals!

I just bought the perfect pink shoes to go with the purse. I'll take a pic when they arrive.

Elle, one more day and we get another installment. I can't wait!