Monday, June 25, 2007

Clinique Top Picks

Among other products I use, I've always had some Clinique staples, because Clinique is great for those of us with sensitive skin. I'm sure you have your favorite Clinique products, but the ones I love are:

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

This is everyone's staple, I know. It's perfect. I always have the little one they give you with the bonuses in my purse.

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush
What I love about this powder is that it doesn't a) clump, nor b) change the color of your makeup base. It minimizes the look of pores and it sets your makeup well, and the brush is big and soft so you can whisk the powder all over your face without smudging anything. Obviously it's not a powder to carry with you, but it's perfect on the makeup-table or sink, as it were.

Clinique Brow Shaper

This is really the best eyebrow makeup (pen or cake) I have ever run across. It lets you make a really natural-looking eyebrow, without making it look like you painted eyebrows on. The shade "Wheat" is one of the few that looked good on me in my blonde days. I still use it as the base for my eyebrows now, adding an auburn pencil on top for warmth to match my current shade of red.

Related posts:
Beauty Top Picks

No comments: