Friday, June 29, 2007

CIAO! Armani Exchange Summer Sale - up to 70% off

Ok, I'm going shopping! I'll give you a report in a bit =)

Sale up to 70% off













______________________________________

Ok, here's the update. I bought the black jacquard halter (it's very Charlotte from Sex and the City, don't you think?), the Trucker Jacket, two of both black and white of the Layering Camis ('cause you ALWAYS need them), and the little shimmery wristlet (I'm good on black right now). I wanted the bubble dress but they were already out of my size in both colors *snif*. My merchandise total was $189.93 and shipping was only $6, so my grand total was $195.93!!! I love Summer Sales!!!
 

1 comment:

alen mcmilan said...

Wow its a really very cool armai collection.I like most that trucker jacket. so thanks for given nice information .
Armani dresses on sale