Monday, July 2, 2007

Best of the 4th of July Sales - Wishful Shopping

Glam Boy is being Bummer Boy — he's made me promise not to shop until my mom comes (July 9). I know he's right. I've been quite the little spendthrift this past month, but in my defense, I've also been a thrifty spender. And he's right from the stand point that when my mom comes we'll hit the summer sales, so wouldn't I rather spend the money then and not now. Don't you just hate it when they're right?

So instead of shopping, I'll make a list of what I would buy in the 4th of July online sales, if Bummer Boy weren't so right:

88x31 La Redoute July 4th Sale, now until 7/15:




Arden B. -  Free Ground Shipping of All Purchases of $150 or More!



Liz Claiborne.com
(sale price + you get another 25% off!)





Buy Women's Shoes at Shoes.com
Shoes.com
That means take another 35% off these prices:

Calvin Klein Collection.
White Panama Met.

Tyler. Richard Tyler.
Riesling










Welcome to eBags.com!
Get 15% Off When You Spend Over $75 on Handbags at eBags.com







More "Candy Store" Sales Posts:
What's Good at the Armani Exchange Summer Sale
Top Picks from the Macy's 4th of July Sale
Cheap Designer Dresses: Macy's 4th of July Sale
Shopping the Endless Spring Cleaning Sale

3 comments:

Alexandria said...

I love the dresses from Shopbop! Thanks for the great sale tips. I can always use the extra money...another pair of shoes maybe?

G.G. said...

Heh, I like the way you think, Alexandria =)

Ayush said...

I recently bought a handbag from Maxwell Scott called “The Lucca”
I am really happy with this product and have been using everyday.
They also offer a 2yr. guarantee.
Have a look at their range:
http://www.maxwellscottbags.com/leather-shoulder-bags.htm

http://www.maxwellscottbags.com/contemporary-handbags.htm